This year, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, along with the vast amount of health and social restrictions, we are holding a Get Fresh ‘N Go market, where you will be able to shop quickly and safely at our secure and socially-distanced market. The Market team has implemented safety measures and guidelines from the CT Department of Agriculture, and the State, to provide you with the safest shopping experience possible. You will find a detailed list below of our safety rules and regulations.
Once the social distancing and stay-at-home guidelines are lifted, the market will transition into a more social event. We look forward to bringing back our entertainment, children’s activities, and more.
LEDYARD FARMERS MARKET RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. One shopper per family in the market and food truck areas. This will be strictly enforced.
2. Please shop quickly so as to make room for other patrons.
3. Face masks are required.
4. Please maintain at least 6 feet between you and other patrons, vendors, vendor products and produce, and market staff.
5. Vendors will select your produce and products. Patrons are not allowed to touch any items.
6. No seated outside dining or eating of any food on the premises.
7. No dogs or other pets.
8. Please pre-order and pre-pay when possible.
9. The market will place pre-order/pre-paid items in your vehicle if you wish.
10. Please be patient with each other, the market staff, and vendors as we adjust to our Get Fresh 'n Go market.
11. Anyone found violating our guidelines will be asked to immediately leave the market.
We are working hard, and continuously, to make your shopping experience safe, as well as enjoyable. Vendors will be implementing strict safety measures for your health and well-being as well as their own. Hand washing stations, hand sanitizer, and trash cans will be available for use.
Please sure to follow us on FaceBook, here, for the most-up-to date market information and happenings and we’ll “See Ewe at the Market” on Opening Day, June 3, 2020 from 4-7 pm. The season ends with a salute to our “Hometown Heroes” on September 16, 2020.
BEE HEALTHY. BEE HAPPY.